1 tb Defatted pork drippings
-(from Roast Pork Shoulder) 1 c Cooked pork, diced
-(from Roast Pork Shoulder) 2 c Cabbage, coarsely shredded
1 1/2 c Boiling water
1/3 c Celery, sliced
1/4 c Green pepper, diced
1/4 ts Salt
1 d Pepper
1 Bay leaf
2 servings of about 1-1/4 cups each
206 calories per serving
1. Heat pork drippings in saucepan.
2. Add pork and brown lightly.
3. Add cabbage and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
4. Stir in water and remaining ingredients. Return to a
boil; reduce heat, cover, and simmer 25 minutes. 5. Remove bay leaf.
* Thrifty Meals for Two: Making Food Dollars Count * USDA Home and Garden Bulletin Number 244